NEEDS COOL TEMPERATURES TO THRIVE
- Diet: Bread with yogurt or mayo on the dirt down size. Replace with fresh bread every 3 days.
- Social behavior: Slithers like tiny white earthworm
- Average adult size: 3 inches, Larger than grindle, smaller than red worm
RECOMMENDED TANK PARAMETERS:
- Temperature: 55° – 70° F
- Substrate: Dirt
- Minimum tank size: shoebox
What I Love About This Food:
- Low maintenance
- Easy to grow
- Induces a fish feeding frenzy!
You will receive approximately 4 cups of dirt and worm mixture. Will take approx. 4-6 weeks to begin.